Postgraduates Studies

Hello everyone! Today I’m going to write about postgraduates studies. 
For me it’s really hard talking about the future and thinking on what I want to be doing in a few years more because I feel like im always changing my mind and my likes, also I think that a lot of things can happen before my degree so yeah… I rarely have things clear about my future but yes, I have thought about a few things that I’m almost sure I want to do after I get degree.
I would like to specialize on something, but I don’t really have any clue of what it can be yet. On that matter I think that I need to study and practice more to know on what area I would like to specialize, and I think that is something that will come along with the pass of my career because I feel like you can’t be sure of doing something if you haven’t really tried it yet, or maybe that’s just me…
Recently I’ve been thinking about the research world, it is something new to me and I really enjoy it. So that has being on my mind and had a little impact on the perspective of what I want to do, because it was almost clear to me that I wanted to do an specialty but now with this new interest im thinking that maybe I will do a totally different thing after my degree like a phD. Or maybe I will like to do both, an specialty and a phD who knows! Haha. 

Comentarios

  1. I felt so identify with your blog. Im in same place, i think maybe we are too young academically speaking to think in postgraduates studies.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country That I Like To Visit!

Free Topic