A Country That I Like To Visit!



Hi everyone! I hope you’re all ok, today I’m going to write about why i want to go and visit Croatia.

Flag of Croatia - WikipediaFirst let me tell you a little about the country itself. Croatia it is located in Eastern Europe with a long coastline in the Adriatic Sea and it has a population of 4.28 million.  
I would like to visit this contry for many reasons, but mainly because my mothers family is from there. Since i was a liitle girl my mom told me about her grandparents and how they left Croatia during the first World War and arrived in Chile. Because of this I always have had a big interest in this country. 
Other reasons for visit this country it’s because of the beautiful medieval cities there, like Dubrovnik witch is sorrounded by hugh walls, and inside this walls you can find a variety of achitectural styles like Baroque, Renaissance and Gothic. Really amazing! 

La Costa Dálmata
Dubrovnik

I’m also interested about trying the food there because I really like food and I’m very curious of it. My mom cooks me sometimes tipical desserts of there but apart from that i don’t know any traditional food so i would like to discover what are the popular dishes there.
Besides the food, I really enjoy learning the history of places, and even though i know a little bit of the story of Croatia i would like to know more of it, same as their culture. So it would be really nice going to the museums. 
So it is for all these reasons and more that i would like to visit this country. I hope I’ll go some day!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

Free Topic