Free Topic

ONE DIRECTION



Hello everyone! Today I’m going to write about a topic that I really enjoy. One direction.So, maybe some of you know what I’m talking about but for you people that don’t know what it is, let me tell you. One direction is a British-Irish Boy Band of five members (Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam) that was form in 2010, and just to be more specific, in the date of July 23… so yeah recently it was their 10 year anniversary and of course me and a lot of people celebrated this date.



They had a massive impact with their first single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ that was released in September of 2011 where it became number 1 in the charts of many countries.
I found out about this band in 2012 and got obsessed with them, since then I haven’t stopped listen and watching their videos over and over again. And you might think “Oh! What a waste of time!” but NO! I enjoy it always! I don’t get tired of their music, in fact listening to them now brings me a lot of happy memories. And I really think that the level of English that I have now is thanks to listen and singing their songs since I was little. 

I could easily write more than this to describe and explain how much I love this band but I think that this sums it up a bit!😊




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Postgraduates Studies

A Country That I Like To Visit!